Getting ready for school/college can be a mess if you don’t have a step-by-step plan to do your makeup and hair. I usually never liked the idea of putting a lot of makeup on my face when I was in school. But I am listing here 5 simple and essential step of makeup that you can easily wear for school/college.
- Shape and Fill in Your Brows: Shaping your brows and filling them in is very important because your eyebrows are responsible for the prompt upturn of your beauty. Properly shaped and filled eyebrows can make you look more defined.
- Apply Tinted Moisturizer: Tinted moisturizers or BB creams help you get an even skin as well as retouch and correct the skin. Replacing your foundations with BB creams is a smart idea, because foundations are too heavy for the skin and mostly when you have to spend long hours. BB creams or tinted moisturizers are very lightweight and doesn’t give you that cakey and artificial look which you don’t want to have.
- Lip gloss: Lip glosses are more wearable than lipsticks when you are doing makeup for school/college because they give you a subtle look. Or instead you can use a tinted lip balm to stain your lips.
- Apply a Natural Blush: This step is self-explanatory. Don’t be playful with colors when you’re getting ready for school/college. Using a natural blush shade you can get the most natural look.
- Apply Eyeliner and Mascara: After curling your lashes, tight-line your eyes using a kohl pencil and line the upper and lower lash line as well. Use a pencil liner to achieve a natural look. Don’t forget to apply coats of mascara on your lashes. You can use transparent mascara.
Now if you dine all the steps, you are good to go. You don’t need anything more. Remember one thing, Natural is everything. Now wear your precious smile and see the world embracing you.
Well, with this post, the Back to School series ends. I don’t know if I have disappointed you guys or not. If yes, then please forgive me. I am very new to this world of beauty blogging and improving myself bit by bit. I love all of you who showed interest in my posts and liked them. I want to grow my blog so please come up with your suggestions. They mean a lot to me. Any suggestion, query or comment is welcome. Feel free to share this post. I will be up in a while with another review. Till then, keep smiling and stay healthy.