Elle 18’s make-up cheat sheet is the perfect guideline to add sparkle to your eyes
- Ditch the boring black kohl for every outfit- It’s time to dial up the drama element with eye sparklers in vibrant colours of purple, silver,blue and grey. Even better, team it up with the kajal.
- The not-so-conventional one’s amongst you can add a warm brown eye shadow along the crease, apply some mascara on your lashes and kohl on the inner rim.
Keep Calm on the Face+ Shiny on the Lips
- Opt for Elle 18’s Sleek Glow Foundation which will make your face glow and ensure a perfect finish.Rub it onto your cheekbones and blend upwards towards your eye for a glowing rosy complexion. It will help your makeup stay locked in place and keep it from evaporating too quickly.
- If you want to keep it simple, go for shiny lips that will make heads turn at any puja! Elle 18’s Strawberry Blast Lip Smoothie goes brilliantly with any lip smoothie to ensure your lips look soft and pouty all day.
Let your lips do the talking
- A rich textured color palette with shades of red, mauve, maroon, plum, coral are every festive season’s hot favorites and every girl’s ‘go to’ look for any occasion. Enjoy those lip smacking Diwali delicacies and ensure your lips do more than just that, by applying Elle 18’s color pops like Strawberry Falls or Rosy Blush to seal your lips with care and colour.
- Pale lips are also a huge trend this season. So if you decide to go wild in the eyes then go nude on the lips. You can try Elle 18’s Vanilla Heat Lip Smoothie to achieve this look.
So go all out and look gorgeous this festive season.