Hey all, hope you’re doing good. I am slowly recovering from my winter-laziness as spring is round the corner. You must know how much I love spring! Today I am going to be sharing a haul post with you all. Before you get shocked by the expenditure, let me tell you that these aren’t bought at the same time. These are the products I have been accumulating from last November. I was waiting for my U.S. order to reach me, hence the delay. Now, let’s see what I actually have to show you-
Disclaimer! That tiny little yellow clasp clip is not included in the haul. I just forgot to remove it from there before clicking the pictures. So, don’t get confused 😛
1. L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hair Spray: I was in a hunt for this hair spray ever since I saw Dulce Candy using it and praising it in one of her tutorials. I couldn’t help grabbing it myself when I saw it on sale on Flipkart. I got it for 850 bucks and I think it was a pretty good deal considering its availability. I have already started using it but I would like to take some more time to finally talk about it.
2. L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Hot & Smooth Hot Straight Spray: And that was literally mouthful! It’s basically a heat protecting spray and I got this because I had to get a heat protecting spray straight away. End of the Story!
1. Tresemme Hair Spa Rejuvenation Shampoo: I went to the Big Bazar the other week to get some breakfast items and I just managed to get a shampoo along with them. It had to be Tresemme because I am a fan of this brand. Sadly I was in a hurry and thus forgot to pick up the conditioner with it.
2. Matrix Opticare Split-end Serum: I love Matrix serums for some reasons. I used their Biolage serum and loved it. This time I opted for this one. I got it from a local store.
3. Lotus Herbals Ecostay Nourishing Foundation: I am not a foundation person. I mostly go out with bare face just some compact on or occasionally use a BB cream. Being a lazy person the fear of blending foundations has always stopped me from using them (except Parties and Weddings). This time I had to get one because I had to attend one of my friend’s wedding and I ran out of my foundation. So, that was the only opportunity for me to try my hands on a new foundation. I wanted to get the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation but my shade was out of stock at the store. Then the SA suggested me to try the Lotus Herbals Ecostay one. I was really impressed to see that it blended into my skin effortlessly and gave a very natural finish. I spent almost no time in buying it. Not every purchase brings me the ultimate happiness, but it did.
4. The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter: Recently The Body Shop was offering 50% discount on the body butters. No one could have ignored the offer! Shayoni (Sweet And Bitter Blog) helped me choosing a body butter and I am happy to purchase it as it’s not so thick for my normal skin (I have an oily/combination facial skin and a normal body skin, if you know what I mean!). I am loving this since I started using it. A review will be up very soon.
The two persons who are behind this segment are Titi (Tsering Yangzom
) of Titi’s Corner
and Sanandita di (Sanandita Chakraverty). I was desperately looking for someone who could procure me some products from the U.S. when Sushmita, a very good friend told me about Titi and Sanandita di. Titi helped me in getting the BH Day & Night Palette and Sanandita di helped me in getting the rest of what you can see here. A special thanks to her husband, Abhijit da.
1. BH Day & Night Palette: I wanted to buy either the BH Cosmetics Party Girl After Hours palette or this one but decided to get this finally. It has 60 shades appropriate for both day and night time. It includes both mattes and shimmery shades. I will review and swatch them for you soon.
2. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: I had received a $15 gift card from Sephora which made it possible for me. Honestly, I won’t have spent that much money on a palette otherwise. Chocolate Bar palette by Too Faced is very popular amongst all the beauty bloggers and vloggers that’s why I was fascinated to buy it. Receiving it, I know why it is so famous. This is my first impulsive purchase and my first frenzied expenditure.
3. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk: I bought this to prep my eyelids beforehand as light shades of eye-shadows do not pop up on my eyelids as I have heavily pigmented eyelids.
4. NYX Butter Lipstick in Razzle: This is a gorgeous fuchsia shade and you guys should know how much I love fuchsia! These lipsticks are super affordable and superbly pigmented.
5. Real Techniques Miracle Sponge: I call it a ‘Poor people’s Beauty Blender’. Honestly I didn’t have enough money to purchase a Beauty Blender so I opted for this. Many bloggers have raved about it and I wanted to try its efficiency myself.
As I bought the Too Faced palette from Sephora, I was chosen to receive three samples. I decided to opt for the perfumes because I didn’t find any logic in buying skincare samples that could only be used once or twice. Perfumes at least could be used several times. I’ve got the samples of Flora by Gucci, Escada Joyful and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme. I was also gifted another sample for applying a special coupon and it’s the Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick. It has four gorgeous lipstick samples. I am dying to try them out.
That’s all folks! Please let me if you liked this post or not and which of the products you liked the most. Hope to see you soon again with a new post. In the mean time, be sure to check out my Facebook Giveaway
. It’s ending on 14th February. Till then stay safe and keep smiling!