1. Say no to foaming face washes Ditch your foaming cleansers as they tend to remove natural oils from your face making it dry during winters. Use mild cream -based cleansers instead.
2. Use essential Oils with Moisturizer Try adding essential oils mixed with a suitable moisturizer or carrier oil. This will make sure your skin is intensely hydrated with eu natural products. Argan and rosehip oil would be a great combination to start with.
3. Add Hyaluronic Acid to the Regime Hyaluronic acid does not only hydrates the skin intensely but it also retains the moisture for several hours. It could be a great add on to your winter skincare regime.
4. Incorporate Omega 3 into your diet Incorporate healthy fats like nuts, chia seeds, avocado, eggs, fish, yoghurt and cheese. These are all rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
5. Cut down on your hot shower time Hot showers are certainly the most relaxing thing in winter but spending too much time in the hot shower could over-dry your skin.
6. Sheet Mask Nights On your winter weekend pamper routine, try incorporating sheet masks as they are super hydrating and the essence that they are drenched in provides a healthy glow to the skin.
7. Go for Overnight Masks Overnight masks are your best friend for the winters. You put this in the night and sleep with that on. These masks replenish your skin overnight giving it a radiant glow the next morning.
8. Intake lot’s of water Drinking water may seem to be a pain during winters and you’ll not feel as thirsty but make sure you keep drinking enough water so that your body is never dehydrated. The real glow comes from within.