We all love to shop, especially ladies. Women shop for two reasons- firstly, necessity and lastly, impulsiveness. I consider myself as an impulsive shopper. I know a lot of you would tag yourselves as impulsive shoppers as well. Shopping in impulsion has its own consequences, most important of them being excessive expense. You could literally make a hole in your own pocket. But then there are a few cheat tricks that can keep a tight rein on your expenditure. I, myself, have a few formulas to save as much money as possible from a purchase. Let me share them with you-
1. Make a List: Before leaving for shopping, make a list of the things that you really need. A list won’t allow you to shop for unnecessary items. Sometimes we forget what we needed by the time we reach the shop. A list will remind you about the things you need so that you don’t get lost into the aisles full of alluring stuff. It also saves your valuable time.
2. Bring Cash: After making the list, make an estimate of how much money should be needed for certain purchase. Bring only that amount with you. It will make sure you won’t shop impulsively.
3. Shopping Online: Let it consider the boon of internet, shopping has never been easier than this. Online shopping has cleared the fence between possible and impossible. Shopping international products that you had never thought could be procured to your country, is now as easy as making a smoothie (pardon me for this bizarre comparison). The main reason why I love shopping online is because there are always some sales going on there. You can buy your desired article no matter where you live. Some products that are newly launched and you can’t find it in your area, online shopping is always the solution. Being a small town girl, I know that better than anybody. If you can’t find any deals in-store, you must find one online.
4. Coupons and Discounts: A lot of coupons sites are there that provide discount coupon codes and deals for your online purchase. They offer you some exclusive deals and discounts on several online stores that you might not have found before. You can get great deals on cosmetics, clothing, movie tickets, restaurants and many more. As an instance, if you are looking for exclusive discounts for a specific site, simply search for Online Discount Coupons for the site, and you will be navigated to your desired site and then you can choose your discount coupons as per your requirement.
5. Keep Yourself Focused: Now, this is all up to you. Just concentrate on what your need is and what would be unnecessary for that moment. When it comes to makeup products, we women don’t feel anything is unnecessary. We try to find out excuses like “I don’t have this particular shade of lipstick!” or “All my nail polishes would dry out in a few days!”, but we don’t realize that we are just being impulsive. If you really need to save money then don’t listen to the SA. He/She will tempt you saying “This will look great on you!” or “Buy ‘this’ and ‘that’ along with ‘these’ and you can get a free makeup pouch!”. You just say ‘NO’ because you have already bought what you needed the most. Ignore and make the payment and you will bring a happy wallet with you to home.
I hope these tips will be helpful for you. Try out yourselves and let me know if any of these worked for you or not. Also, if you have some money-saving tricks that you want to share with me, then feel free to write a comment. Be blessed.
[Disclaimer: Sponsored Post]