~Eye-shadows Used in this Look~
Before I start creating the look, I lightly fill in my brows with a darker matte brown eye-shadow from the palette and shape it with a spooley brush.
- Step 1– Prep your eyes by applying a base for your shadow. If you have darker eyelids, you need to cover up the pigmentation by applying a concealer before the base.
- Step 2– Take shade 1 from the palette and apply it all over your eyelids up to the brow-bone using a fluffy brush. Here I have used the Colorbar Blending brush. This step is intended to cancel out any discolouration that you are still left with. This step is completely optional.
- Step 3– Take shade 2 and pat it over your lids with a flat eye-shader brush all the way to your crease area. I have used the Vega angular brush for the purpose.
- Step 4– Next take shade 9 from the palette which is a beautiful pinky-brown shadow and apply it over the lid. You may apply it with a damped brush. That will make the colour more gorgeous. But, as I tried to create a soft and subtle look, I didn’t do that.
- Step 5– Take some of shade 10 in a crease brush and apply it on to your crease area.
- Step 6– To blend in the harsh lines, take some of the light brown shadow, i.e. shade 3, in a blending brush and start blending everything in a back and forth motion.
- Step 7– Apply some more shade 1 on the brow-bone for highlighting.
- Step 8– Take shade 2 again and apply in on the inner-corners of the eyes to brighten them up. Also this creates an illusion of wide eyes.
- Step 9– As the eye look was very simple and subtle, I decided to go for a winger liner to add a little oomph to the look 😉 I chose gel liner over liquid liner to maintain the subtlety of the look. If you feel creating a wing is difficult for you then just do it as you like Jthere are no strict rules.
- Step 10– Apply kajal on your lower waterline leaving the inner ⅓ of the lower lash line and smudge it out a bit. Work it out on the outer corners and join the upper and lower lash-line with the kajal. Add some of shade 2 on to that unfilled ⅓ part. This will make your eyes look bigger.
- Step 11– Apply two coats of mascara to both top and bottom lashes.
- Step 12– Last step, dip your powder brush in to your compact/loose powder and brush off the fallouts under your eyes.
Voila! That’s it guys. I hope I have made myself clear while explaining the steps. Now a few words before I sign off. Valentine’s Day is all about love. If you have love for something or someone you will achieve it in anyway. You don’t need makeup to impress anyone. It’s your inner beauty and your self confidence that makes you stand out from the crowd. Make-up is just a way to enhance your beauty a little more. This particular look has no rules. You don’t need the particular products I’ve used here. You can your anything similar to the products I’ve used. At the end of the day, what really matters is your happiness. I think, that will be enough for your loved ones.
Those who are single, you don’t need to worry. You can also go for this look too. You don’t need any reason to look beautiful, right?