I am not blessed with good hair. Congratulations to those who are. Every time I leave my hair open and step outside, it starts to behave in a weird way. I generally travel by public transport(local trains, most of the time) and love the window-seats. No matter how well you’ve applied your hair-spray you can’t avoid hitting by a continuous wave of wild wind and finally turning into a mass of hey or a scarecrow. Whenever I decide to let my hair open I end up changing my mind because it is either too hot outside or I start to feel uncomfortable (I am a bun and ponytail person, guys!).
Packing my bag for a day, I always forget to pack hair-ties or clips which leads to an absolute mayhem and I come home with a knotty and messy hair. I have recently come across an article on Rewardme, which I felt is wrote for me and lots of others who face the same problem. This article shows five products that can be proved essential if you have a bad hair day. These five things are-
1. Bobby Pins- Bobby pins need no introduction. We all know how victorious is the moment when we find a bobby pin in our purse to grab a rebellious lock of hair. You hair is all over the place or your bun becoming way too messy, don’t worry you have got a saviour, a bobby pin! The article also teaches you the right way to put a bobby pin.
2. Dry Shampoo: Dry shampoos come in handy if you have a oily scalp like mine. My hair starts to get oily from the second day. As soon as it seems oily it seems thin and unhealthy. All you have to do is to keep a travel-sized dry shampoo in you purse, spray it whenever you need it and it will make your hair look fresher and healthier instantly.
3. Hairspray: Just as I mentioned earlier, hairsprays (for me, a strong hold is must) are must-have if you have terribly unruly hair like mine.
4. Mini-toothbrush: Now, I was completely unaware of this thing. Thanks you Rewardme for this tip! A tooth-brush has manifold usages. You can spray some hairspray onto the brush and use it to tame your baby hairs along the hairline or the frisky flyaways.
5. Clear Ponytail Holders: This one is my favourite among all as I love to do it myself every time I feel uncomfortable with the open hair. It is the easiest way to manage your unruly hair yet look fashionably attractive. Just tie up your hair in a ponytail using clear ponytail holders.
That’s all for this article. I found it really helpful because most of us have to (almost) fight to make our hair look perfect for the day. Somedays your hair behaves well and somedays it is unruly as hell. I hope you guys found the article helpful too. Feel free to share your opinions in the comments.