If you are an Australian business owner who has a VIP guest arriving soon, you will obviously be planning to wow him or her with an experience they will never forget. Perhaps a huge contract hangs in the balance, and pulling out all the stops when the CEO arrives should get you over the line, whatever the reason for the visit, here are a few options for VIP guest entertainment Sydney:
Luxury VIP Guest Entertainment Sydney
- Theatre at the Sydney Opera House – There are numerous performances every evening, and being dropped off by a limousine chauffeur in Sydney will definitely impress your guest. Prices range from deluxe boxes to regular seats, and we recommend one of the boxes where you have the best view. As to whether or not your guest would like to attend such an event, the Sydney Opera House is the first on everyone’s list.
- Corporate helicopter tour – Several providers of helicopter tours are based at Sydney Airport; you and your guest can experience the harbor from the air, with several passes of the bridge and the Opera House, then a low fly over Bondi Beach before heading off to the Blue Mountains and a champagne lunch in Hunter Valley. Your guest will forever remember this experience, and seeing Sydney from the air is a surreal way to view the city.
- Dinner cruise in Sydney Harbour – What better way to experience Sydney Harbour than a dinner cruise? There are a few operators of first-class dinner cruise ships, and you can reserve the best table for your VIP guest. Live music and great wines from Hunter Valley add up to a spectacular evening with a stunning backdrop, let’s hope you choose a dry evening!
- Royal Botanical Garden – Covering an area of 30 hectares, the Royal Botanical Garden is a stone’s throw from the Sydney Opera House and is an ideal place for a lunchtime picnic. The well-manicured lawns, fauna, and flora make for the perfect backdrop for a memorable picnic. Click here for reasons why solo-travel is character building.
- Chinatown – While every Western city has a Chinatown, none are as vibrant and colourful as Sydney’s Chinese zone. The reason for this is the huge number of Chinese immigrants that arrived Down Under in the 19th century, many of whom remained. Here you will find the Chinese Garden of Friendship, which is well worth a visit.
As you can see, there are quite a few locations in Sydney that are worthy of including in your schedule for hosting a VIP visitor. Of course, you should get as much information about your guests as possible, which might help you to plan the perfect VIP guest entertainment Sydney, while you can hire a chauffeur-driven prestige car to take you and your special guest to the many great attractions.
Hopefully, your carefully planned schedule will impress your guests to the point where they are ready to make a business deal, and your company will greatly benefit.