Hair has been an integral part of our identities and body from prehistoric times, from the warriors of history to today’s hipsters and man buns. Your hair can be treated not only for aesthetic hairstyles but also for maintaining overall health and well-being. If you’re one of those who like to search for the best hair growth products, then you are in the right place. In this blog, we will talk about “amla oil” for hair, its benefits, and how to apply amla oil for hair growth.
Until you start using amla oil daily for hair, there’s no way for you to know how much it helps in making your hair thicker and healthier. It can be a significant blow for people who suffer from hair loss.
Why should you use Amla Oil?
The plethora of hair oils in the market claiming big promises, makes choosing the right fit for you a difficult choice. We understand your concern for opting the best products for your hair. Now, if you are wondering too much about what you should choose for your overall hair health, then hold on, because Amla oil is the answer to all your concerns! Let’s find out how!
It’s high in vitamin C and many other nutrients that boost the immune system, strengthen hair and skin, cleanse the blood and improve metabolism. It also helps in rebuilding damaged tissues.
About Mamaearth Amla Oil for Hair
Mamaearth is an Indian Made Safe, FDA, and PETA-certified brand famous for a diverse range of toxin-free, natural baby care, skincare, hair care, and baby products. We welcome you to take a look at its website to explore a broad spectrum of hair care ranges, as per your hair’s suitability and concern.
Mamaearth’s Bhringraj Amla Oil is a blend of 15 medicinal herbs that helps in keeping hair strong & scalp healthy. The good part is, it is a 100% natural oil that helps you in controlling hair loss, prevents premature greying, and reduces dandruff.
The process of preparing it is ‘Kshirpak Vidhi’ – which is an ancient Ayurveda process. ‘Kshira’, in simple terms- milk is combined with different herbs in a process that requires patience and precision. Each quantity is prepared by the experts to provide bliss to your hair.
It will be fair to say that the Oil provides the following benefits- healthy, voluminous, and smooth hair. The good part is- it is suitable for all hair types, has no harmful chemicals and is free of Toxins, Parabens, and Mineral Oil.
- Amla: The main ingredient is a powerhouse of Vitamin C, antioxidants, tannins, and phytonutrients, which strengthens hair from the roots, prevents grey hair, and improves scalp health.
- Bhringraj: is a hair remedy for balding, thinning and receding hairline, as well as healthy hair. It increases volume thickness, promotes growth, makes it strong and lustrous and helps prevent premature greying.
- Brahmi: it helps nourish roots while accelerating hair growth and strengthening hair follicles.
- Baheda: these seeds are well-known for their burnout and itchy scalp properties that help relieve hair conditioning problems.
Benefits of Using Mamaearth Amla Oil
- This Oil has a calming effect on the mind and body. It is one of the main ingredients in most Ayurvedic hair care products.
- It boosts the strength of our hair and prevents them from falling or going grey prematurely.
- The Ayurvedic formulation rejuvenates hair and repairs root damage, reducing hair fall and accelerating hair growth.
- It hydrates and replenishes dry scalp and has antimicrobial properties that clear dandruff.
- The herbal properties, along with its ability to damage the free radicals from the hair follicles, make it an essential part of every individual’s lifestyle.
How To Use Amla Oil For Hair Growth?
Let’s not complicate the steps of applying amla oil to your hair. Here’s how you can use amla oil to reduce hair fall and strengthen them
Step 1: Start by parting your hair into two smaller halves. Place the comb applicator provided with Mamaearth’s Amla Oil on the scalp and squeeze the bottle to let Oil come out.
Step 2: The built-in applicator ensures that the Oil reaches the roots directly. Leave it for a few hours.
Step 3: Wash off with normal water.
It may take more than one month to notice new hair growth, depending on how fast your hair naturally grows. For best results, massage your scalp for 5 mins after applying the Oil.
When it comes to using amla oil, the benefits are promising. It is a blend of 15 medicinal herbs that will transform your hair, making it stronger from within and preventing hair loss. We thus suggest you shop for this fantastic product to improve the overall health of your scalp and hair. You can check out more products like- face scrub, masks, foundation, kajal, face serum, toner, gel, and face wash for girls from Mamaearth’s website.