One of the earliest still-used political and commercial promotion methods is direct mail. Despite its antiquity, it is one of the most successful and economical targeted advertising accessible to real estate business owners. Anyone wanting to deal in real estate would benefit from understanding how efficient direct mail postcards are for their business.
What Is Direct Mail?
Any advertising effort that uses unsolicited mail is known as direct mail. One of the most affordable direct marketing methods is a direct mail campaign with postcards, which both large corporations and small enterprises can use.
Why Is Direct Mailing Of Postcards Still Effective?
Why would you bet money on a marketing tool better known as “snail mail”? In the end, this phrase alludes to the possibility that the recipient won’t get your letter for a few days. It suggests that utilizing the postal network to send a message is somewhat antiquated on a larger scale.
Postcard mailing is still very much in the marketing industry, even though you would prefer to get texts instead of letters and e-statements instead of postal invoices. Data & Marketing Association research shows that the consumer response rate for postcard mail increased by 43% over the previous year. Additionally, the prospect engagement rate increased by 190%. Instead of only surviving, direct mail is prospering.
Strategies For Running A Successful Direct Mail Campaign With Postcards:
- Targeting Returning Customers: Direct mailers aren’t simply for acquiring new real estate clients. Postcard campaigns work very well to keep in touch with past clients and encourage referrals. Smart real estate postcard marketers look for opportunities to interact with past customers and give them a solid reason to do so.
- Customize: Advertising with a human touch is quite popular with consumers. According to research, consumers are far more inclined to interact with advertisements they perceive to be personally relevant. To engage new real estate consumers more personally, provide pertinent personal information or targeted promotions in your postcards.
- Follow-Up: Experienced real estate agents who utilize postcards for marketing, plan distribution cycles and schedule when to follow up with prospects. It doesn’t always follow that a subsequent postcard sent a few weeks later won’t be successful just because the previous one didn’t elicit a response.
- Establish A Mixed Campaign: Real estate businesses nowadays seldom depend only on direct mail. Direct mail postcards, email follow-ups, and digital marketing may be effective mixed marketing techniques. Make every effort to market your real estate company and pursue leads from potential clients.
- Utilize Codes To Monitor Response: Having a mechanism in place to monitor response is crucial. Without monitoring mechanisms like promotional QR codes, it’s hard to determine the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. You can tweak and develop your campaign going ahead if you can monitor the effectiveness of your direct mailings.
Recognize that postcard mailing marketing success requires patience. Before you halt your efforts, give them time to show results. Gaining patience and confidence in your postcard direct mail marketing will help you attract new real estate businesses and retain existing clients at a much lower cost.