Hello, everybody! How are you doing? Today’s post, as you can tell from the title, will be a review and swatches of the newly launched Oriflame The ONE Lip Sensation Vinyl Gel Liquid Lipsticks. I will be reviewing the formula of the liquid lipsticks and swatch all shades from the Oriflame Vinyl Gel Liquid Lipsticks collection. Are you as excited as I am?
As a continuation of their liquid lipsticks collection, Oriflame has launched another set of liquid lipsticks which, unlike their previous Matte Mousse collection, is a collection glossy lipsticks. There are 7 shades in this collection that ranges from pinks, purples, reds and one light peach shade. I’ll try and describe the colours as much as I can. So, here goes my review for the new Oriflame Vinyl Gel liquid lipsticks.
Price– Rs 699
Ingredients- Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Isohexadecane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Parfum, BHT, CI 77891, CI 45410, CI 15850, CI 45380, CI 42090
Description- Super-light liquid lipstick goes on like a gel, with an ultra-smooth plexiglass finish in 7 intense shades. Non-sticky, extreme colour coverage. Glides on easily for super-slick lips with perfect colour clarity. Conditioning formula keeps lips feeling soft. A definite head-turner.
Packaging- The Oriflame Vinyl Gel liquid lipsticks come in a transparent plastic tube packaging with steel coloured twist up lid. They can very well stand on their own so, it’s easy for you to store them. The packaging quite reminds me of the Lancome Juicy Shaker lip oils.
Formula- The formulation of these Vinyl Gel liquid lipsticks are very unique in terms of texture and application. The texture is gel like which makes it look like a gloss although it’s not a gloss. It sticks on to the lips and doesn’t bleed at all.
Shades- Oriflame Vinyl Gel Liquid Lipsticks come in 7 different shades ranging from pinks to purples to reds and peaches. Here I have tried my best to decode the shades-
- Tangerine Tango- This is a pastel peach shade with a hint of coral. This shade is a very bright one, not something I would like to wear. This shade washes me out a bit. It would suit someone with a fair complexion or someone who loves bright/neon-y lip colours.
- Malibu Blush- This shade is a neon-y pink shade that would look good on fair to medium complexion.
- Pink Mambo- It is a bright reddish pink. It would suit almost all skin tones.
- Sunset Burst- Sunset Burst is, as the name suggests, a very bright reddish coral shade.
- Magnetic Magenta- This is not at all a magenta. This is a bright pink shade with some hint of purple in it.
- Hot Flamingo- This one is a bright pink and probably my favourite shade among all.
- Purple Rumba- A deep purple shade that would suit almost all Indian skin tones.
My Thoughts on the Oriflame Vinyl Gel Liquid Lipsticks
I am not a glossy lipstick lover. I am more of a matte lipsticks person. These Oriflame Vinyl Gel Liquid Lipsticks are very moisturising on the lips and feel comfortable for a long time. The staying power is not more than 3-4 hours. They don’t bleed. The glossiness goes away (not completely) after a few hours. They are not smudge-proof or transfer-proof. But then, You cannot expect these qualities from a texture like theirs. The pigmentation of this lipsticks is decent, not exceptionally pigment nor very poorly pigmented. One single application is not enough if you have pigmented lips like I have. You’ll need to apply two coats to get an almost opaque coverage. The thing I don’t like about these lipsticks is they feel very sticky on the lips. Overall, I am quite happy with these lipsticks.
Congrats! You’ve successfully landed to the fun part of this post. I am giving away two brand new Oriflame Vinyl Gel Liquid Lipsticks to two lucky winners. Let’s take a look at the rules first-
- This giveaway starts from 5th July, 12:00 am IST to 14th July, 12:00 am IST.
- Giveaway is only for Indian Residents.
- Anyone who is above 18+ is eligible to enter this giveaway.
- There will be 5 mandatory entries. If you don’t complete the mandatory entries, you’ll be disqualified and I will not be answerable to any questions regarding this.
- There will be two Winner and the winners will be chosen randomly, I repeat, randomly. I am not answerable to any questions regarding the selection of the winner. Just believe in my honesty and transparency. I will do the whole process of selecting the winner on Snapchat.
- I will email the voucher code within one week of the declaration of the winner.
- This giveaway will be sponsored by Oriflame and they will be sending out the prizes to the winners.
- Feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com if any problem arises.
- This is a Rafflecopter giveaway.