Kurtis are the most versatile clothes every woman has because they can be worn both during formal and informal occasions. For example, when a kurta is styled with leggings, it becomes perfect office wear; when paired with palazzo pants, it becomes a chic casual attire, and when paired with jeans, it transforms into casual college wear.
The best part about having a kurta is that you can style it the way you want. Whether summer, winter or monsoon, a kurta is suitable in every weather. But today, if you want your style to echo the modern trend, we show you the best women kurta set you must have.
Keeping in mind that you want to do both an ethnic and a fusion look, we have curated a list of women kurta sets that you can buy to upgrade your style.
- Anarkali kurta set: Anarkalis aren’t just restricted to weddings. You can wear an Anarkali kurta set even daily, such as while at the office or college. Instead of investing in a heavily embroidered Anarkali, you can opt for a toned-down one that can be paired with leggings or palazzos.
- Flared kurti: If you are a modern woman, why not reflect your belief in your dressing too? A flared kurta is a perfect ensemble for you to make your way through the crowd while turning heads. You can opt for floral prints and let go of the bottoms for a fusion look.
- Overlay kurta: This is the new concept in women kurta sets where a slightly shorter kurta needs to be layered over the longer one. Both the kurtas can be of the same colour, but in different tones or different colours altogether. You can pair the look with palazzo pants for a festive look.
- Shirt kurta: If you’re an office-going woman, keep your look formal even while wearing an ethnic dress such as a shirt-style kurta. And you can pair a button-down kurta in pastel shades with cigarette pants for a boss lady look. You can even wear the kurta with denim and palazzo for an off-duty look.
- Kurtas with a jacket: Take your layering game to a new level by wearing an ethnic jacket over your kurta. A cropped or a long-line jacket will work wonders for your traditional look, especially if you’re bored wearing your traditional kurta in the same way over and over again.
- Angrakha kurta: The angrakha women kurta set is a must-have if you want to don a royal look. Reflecting the Mughal style, these types of kurtas in solid colours with ethnic prints look great when paired with leggings.
- Spaghetti kurti: If you want to keep your ethnic look modern and chic, a spaghetti kurti is the perfect ensemble to be worn with leggings or jeans. These types of kurti can be your staple summer wear that you can wear at your college or on your day out.
These are the best women kurta sets that you must have in your wardrobe.