Sunday Brunch Look
- To get the look right, it is essential to use compact or loose powder to set the foundation and control oil.
- Use Avon Glimmerstick Diamond Eyeliner– Twilight sparkle and create a thick/thin liner, depending on your preference.
- Smudge the liner to get an eye shadow effect followed by Super Extended Extreme mascara for fuller lashes.
- Apply a blush in pink shades like Rose Lustre shade of Ideal luminous blush for a healthy glow.
- Complete the look with Avon’s Extra Lasting Lipstick – Totally Twig shade.
- To get the correct winter look use warmer colours or add a lot of gloss to lighter shades.
- Follow a regime of Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing and SPF (CTMP) to maintain a healthy glow.
- To buy a perfect foundation that will suit your skin colour, you must try the foundation on your jaw line and buy the one that blends with you skin.
New Year Party Look
– with Avon’s Totally Kissable Lipstick in Deep Orchid shade
- Start with an Eye shadow, depending your colour of your clothes.
- Blend it well to get a balanced effect.
- Swipe a lot of mascara as the eye shadow needs to be light.
- Apply Avon’s Earthen Rose blush on your cheekbones.
- Complete the look by applying Totally Kissable Lipstick in Deep Orchid shade.
- Try to keep the colour of the blush close to your skin tone.
- While using a darker lipstick either apply it directly or use a lipstick brush.
- To get that red carpet look pair with a black dress/gown.
By Neha Khanna, Celebrity Makeup Artist, AVON India