Hello girls, as I promised, I am back today. If you have read my previous post then you’ll know that I am doing a “Back-to-School” series on this blog throughout the month. I will post up to two posts each week. But as the first week has passed, there will be more than two posts on one week. I have arranged all the posts in a particular manner. The first post will be about fashion, the second will be beauty, third hair, fourth tips and trick and after that I will post about miscellaneous topic. I hope you understood what I tried to say. Thanks.
So here’s the first post about Back to School/College Fashion.
Tops– I have picked these keeping in mind that this is summer. Let me introduce you with the items I selected-
- Faballey Solid Orange Shirt (Shop)
- Miss Bennett Bird Print Top (Shop)
- Miss Bennett Off White Top (Shop)
- UCB Cap Sleeves Floral Print Shirt (Shop)
Dresses– We all are fond of cute dresses. Here is my pick.
- Harpa Cap Sleeves printed Red Dress (Shop)
- MIAMINX Duck Print Ruffle Dress with Belt (Shop)
- Meira Printed Knee Length Dress (Shop)
- Harpa Sleeveless Printed Pink Dress (Shop)
Bottoms– Shorts or Skirts? Leggings or Trousers? Why not pick all of them?
- Elle Coral Pleated Trousers (Shop)
- MEEE Printed Ankle Length Leggings (Shop)
- OOMPH! Vibrant Floral Navy Blue Skirt (Shop)
- Vero Moda Slim Fit Denim Shorts (Shop)
- My Addiction Solid Green Shorts (Shop)
Footwear– These are really important to jazz up your look. I recommend low heels for schools/colleges because long wearing of high heels can be tiring for your feet. Look, what I have chosen for you-
- Catwalk Orange Sandals (Shop)
- Miss Bennett Blue Bellies (Shop)
- Portia Beige Bell Shoes (Shop)
- Carlton London Blue Wedges (Shop)
Bags– Now, the most important and most necessary accessory for school/college, your bag. Look at my picks.
- Alessia Pink Messenger Bag (Shop)
- Caprese Clara Yellow Sling Bag (Shop)
- KIARA Blue Sling Bag (Shop)
- Starx Green College Backpack (Shop)
So, that’s for today. I only picked tops, bottoms, shoes and bags. Next time, I’ll be up with accessories. Hope you liked all of them. Thanks for reading the post. Feel free to comment below. Also, if you have done similar posts before or willing to do one, please link them below in the comment box. I would love to add your links to my posts.
All the products are from Jabong. They have really a good collection. Also, they are offering a huge sale. Avail their 50% off offersnow. Today is the last day of the sale.