Hello everybody, today I am back again with a new post in the Fall series. I hope you are enjoying these posts. It breaks my heart to say that tomorrow’s post will be the last one in this series. If you are enjoying these posts then don’t forget to share them with your friends with the hashtag #fallwithcherryontopblog!
Today’s post is about a dramatic Fall look. If you are following this series then you would know that I did a Daytime Look for Fall a couple of days back. Today’s post is a dramatic one that is appropriate for Fall and the other upcoming festivities. I have used shimmery eye shadows to make the look perfect for the evenings.
All the eye shadows I used are from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I have used the shade Creme Brulee to the entire lid and then applied the shade Cherry Cordial which is a nice burgundy shade to the crease taking it slightly upwards towards the brow bone. Then, I blended the two shades very well to eliminate any harsh line. To highlight the brow bones I used the shade White Chocolate. I took the Creme Brulee shade again to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. I applied the shade Cherry Cordial to the lower lash line as well to balance out the whole look. Then, I lined my upper lash line very thickly and created a wing at the end. I finished off the look with applied generous coats of mascara to my top and bottom lashes. I did not use any kohl or eye liner to my lower lash line. Finally, I applied some dark berry lipstick to my lips!
If you want me to create a step-by-step tutorial for this look then let me know that in the comments.
Hello everyone, welcome to Day 3 of the Fall Party. I can’t believe it’s already day 3 of the week! I hope you are enjoying these posts. Hugs for those who have engaged with this activity and sharing the posts unconditionally. Love you all!
In today’s post I thought of sharing 5 of my favourite lipsticks which I consider perfect for Fall time. Most of them are drugstore brands. So, let’s get into the post!
1. Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red Lipstick- 07: This lipsticks are really creamy thus moisturizing. My lips tend to get dry during this season and this lipstick fights that. I love the shade as well. It is very close to the Pantone Colour of the Year 2015, Marsala.
2. NYX Butter Lipstick- Razzle: I love this lip colour a lot beacause of the shade. It instantly brightens up your face. It’s creamy, feels literally like butter on your lips. You might have noticed it in my last haul. Read here.
3. Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick- P130: If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, you will know that I posted a picture of mine wearing this lipstick and asked you to guess the range. This is the lipstick I was wearing in the picture. There is no lipstick in my kitty which as as Autumn-y (sorry for my poor vocabulary) as this one. The best part is that it retails for Rs 260 only!
4. MAC Girl About Town: This is again a creamy lipstick. The bright fuchsia shade is just perfect for Fall, at least for me it is.
5. MAC Ruby Woo: Last but not the least is my favourite of MAC lipsticks, Ruby Woo. A Fall makeup is incomplete without the classic red lipstick. Ruby Woo is the perfect red lipstick for me. The blue undertone best suits my complexion.
I hope you like the post. Don’t forget to share the post if you liked it. See you tomorrow in my new post. Till then be safe & keep smiling!
Hey guys, thanks for coming to the second day of the Fall Party. Today, I am going to share a daytime makeup look with you all which is perfect for fall/autumn. This makeup look is perfect for the days you want to look a bit more special without any hassle. This quick and simple everyday makeup look will be perfect for autumn and winter days. So, let’s get into the details now-
1. Face- As I do not like foundations in daytime, I opted for my Lakme CC Cream. I applied my MeMeMe Concealer on the problem areas like under the eyes, around my nose and mouth. I used my Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer over the concealer and a little bit down the bridge of my nose, on my forehead and chin to highlight those areas. Then, I set my under-eye area with the Lotree Rosa Davurica Powder Pact that I received in my Wishbox Cosmic Bloom (Read Here) and used my Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact for the rest of my face and neck.
For blush, I used my NYX powder blush in Espresso. I did a little bit of contouring with the Sleek Face Contour Kit. I am still learning the art of contouring, so, please pardon me for any mistake.
2. Eyes- First of all, I primed my eyes with the ELF Eyelid Primer. The I applied the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk to the entire eyelid up to the crease. Then I took some burnt orange type of shade from (I am very bad at describing colours) my BH Cosmetics Day & Night palette and swiped it across my crease, taking it slightly up towards the brow bone. Then, I took a matte beige shade from the same palette and applied it to the entire eyelid with a patting motion (this gives the maximum coverage and pigmentation). I blended the two colours very well to eliminate any harsh line. I also applied some matte brown eye shadow along the lower lash line to intensify the look.
I lined my upper lash line with the Maybelline The Colossal Liquid Liner creating a wing at the end. For mascara, I opted for the Maybelline Hyper Curl mascara.
3. Lips- For the lips, I chose a bright reddish colour to brighten up the face and at the same time keeping it wearable. I have the Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting lipstick in Envious. I got the sample with my Sephora purchase (Read Here).
That’s all, guys! I hope you liked the post. I kept the look pretty simple. It is easy and really quick! So, you can try this out even if you are not a pro. With this post, I wrap the the second day of the Fall Party. Share the posts as much as you can to make this a hit! See you tomorrow with a new post. Till then, be safe & keep smiling!