Hello everyone, welcome to Day 3 of the Fall Party. I can’t believe it’s already day 3 of the week! I hope you are enjoying these posts. Hugs for those who have engaged with this activity and sharing the posts unconditionally. Love you all!
1. Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red Lipstick- 07: This lipsticks are really creamy thus moisturizing. My lips tend to get dry during this season and this lipstick fights that. I love the shade as well. It is very close to the Pantone Colour of the Year 2015, Marsala.
2. NYX Butter Lipstick- Razzle: I love this lip colour a lot beacause of the shade. It instantly brightens up your face. It’s creamy, feels literally like butter on your lips. You might have noticed it in my last haul. Read here.
3. Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick- P130: If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, you will know that I posted a picture of mine wearing this lipstick and asked you to guess the range. This is the lipstick I was wearing in the picture. There is no lipstick in my kitty which as as Autumn-y (sorry for my poor vocabulary) as this one. The best part is that it retails for Rs 260 only!
4. MAC Girl About Town: This is again a creamy lipstick. The bright fuchsia shade is just perfect for Fall, at least for me it is.
5. MAC Ruby Woo: Last but not the least is my favourite of MAC lipsticks, Ruby Woo. A Fall makeup is incomplete without the classic red lipstick. Ruby Woo is the perfect red lipstick for me. The blue undertone best suits my complexion.
I hope you like the post. Don’t forget to share the post if you liked it. See you tomorrow in my new post. Till then be safe & keep smiling!
Read Previous Posts-
Day 1- I Love Fall Tag