Hello lovelies, I hope you’re doing great this year. This year has started off really well and I hope the goodness pursues. This post is a monthly favourites post. This will be my first ‘favourites’ post and henceforth I will be doing similar posts for every month.
Today I am going to share with you guys the products I loved using in January. So here they are-
1. I Love… Strawberries & Milkshake Body Butter: A few months back I won a giveaway at Shubha’s blog, Blue Velvet Addict and this product, with some other goodies, came as a prize. I was using my Vaseline body lotion then but I was really getting eager to try out the body butter as soon as possible. I started using it in January. I love, love, love this product!! I don’t know if I have succeeded in make you understand how deeply I am in love with this or not, but I meant each word that I just scribbled. It smells like strawberry and cream and kind of strawberry smoothie, whatever it is, it has a divine smell. I like to apply it on my hands after bath. It makes my skin supple throughout the day and makes me smell like dessert 😛
2. Naked Potion Lotion: The moment I received it in my January Fab Bag, I started using it. I have not used it throughout January but still it is my favourite for this month. In case you guys are wondering, Naked is an organic skincare line by supermodel Lisa Haydon. The Potion Lotion is actually a face moisturizer which makes my face nourished, healthy and also it makes my skin look beautifully dewy. What I loved about the cream is the not-so-thick not-so-light perfect texture, the visible effects and its natural ingredients. It has a weird smell which initially made me a little irritated but now I like the natural, non-chemical smell. As it’s very moisturizing, I have to use it up within this winter because I might not be able to use it in the summers as I have a very oily t-zone which makes my entire face greasy L I am planning to do an entire blog-post on this product.
3. Lotus Herbals 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock: This product is my all time favourite. I am sure everyone among you knows about this product quite well. This is my favourite because- (a) It has a matte formula which is hard to find in a sunscreen (b) It smells good, (c) It is super inexpensive. Also it has SPF 40 and UVA and UVB protection as well. I will keep purchasing it always.
4. Pre-Botanix Anti-dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner by Raaga Professional: Since my hair is super oily and full of dandruff throughout the winter, I needed an extremely good shampoo to get rid of the flaky scalp. This shampoo and conditioner duo was actually recommended by my hair-stylist. I have been using this from the first week of January. I use it every 2ndday and it claims to show you visible difference with 4 weeks. Well, for that matter, it’s my 3rd week with the product and I can see the lack of flakes in my hair. This shampoo doesn’t damage your hair and the conditioner is just the best. You don’t need to have dandruff problem to use the conditioner, you can use it with any shampoo. It makes your hair soft and touchable. I don’t know where else it’s available in India; I bought it from my salon friend. I recommend the Pro-Botanix Anti Dandruff shampoo if you’ve stubborn dandruff like I have.
5. Maybelline The Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara: This has been my HG mascara ever since I started using it! This mascara has everything you need for your lashes. It stretches, lengthens, curls and gives an amazing effect to your eyes.
6. Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick- Eternal Rose: Since I am into blod lippies for this month, this has been my favourite. It is a lovely rosy pink colour which suits me a lot. It just brightens up my face. Only one down point for this lipstick could be its drying tendency. Otherwise everything is great with it. It’s matte, it’s bold and it’s pretty!
7. Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel EyeLiner: This is my first time trying out a gel liner. I needed one and felt to try the Maybelline one first. Reason- its reasonable price. I have loved this so much that I keep this on the top of my vanity table so that I can grab it anytime. This is my favourite go to eyeliner now.
8. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner: I was too much into eye makeup products this January. Recently I ran out of my Maybelline Colossal Kajal and I went on shopping to buy the most raved Loreal Kajal Magique. But sadly, the nearby departmental store didn’t have that in stock. So, I opted for the one that was available there. It was the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner. I have used it before and I love this product so much. I love applying it on both upper and lower lash line. It has an intense black colour and it glides on very well.
9. Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Crème: If you are following my blog, you guys must have seen my review about this product. I have loved this product since I purchased it. This is my HG product to camouflage my wretched dark circles. I apply it underneath my eyes and top it up with my concealer and I am ready to go. This product is worth being in the ‘Favourites’ list.
Read my review here.
So, this is pretty much it. I think I’ve discussed about all the products. These products were my favourites for the month of January. Some of them might become my all time favourites. I hope you’ll have enjoyed reading my post. See you in my next post 🙂