Hello, my wonderful readers. This is me again. I haven’t posted anything since my long MIA. Please excuse me for that. I promise to be regular on the blog henceforth. *Pinky Promise*
Now let’s get into the post. This is my first haul post so far. I have seen a lot of beauty and fashion bloggers doing haul posts and I like reading them very much. So, I always wanted to write a haul post for you. This post contains my recent buys in the month July. Let’s have a look.
Now let me enlist the products here, one by one.
1. Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Body Lotion: I was looking for a moisturizer that can cope up with this tremendous heat and humidity in India right now. My hands easily gets dried, lacks moisture right after bathing. So, I badly need a moisturizing lotion to keep my hand moisturized. And, this body lotion is best when it comes to summer-time moisturizing. (Review Coming Up)
2. Palmolive Thermal Spa Mineral Massage Body Wash: Now, this is my most favourite body washes so far. It has a soothing smell, keeps my skin supple, one or two dollop is enough for washing my body, lathers very generously and budget friendly. I love this product so much. This is actually my second buy. Two thumbs up for this. (Review Coming Up)
3. Polchem Rose Water Skin Toner: First of all, sorry for the blurry picture, it’s due to wrong camera settings. Now, this toner is not so much of my choice. It instantly produces a lot of rashes in my skin. I won’t recommend this for you.
4. Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream: I had been reading so much about this product for a long time, so, finally decided to give it a try. An guess what, it’s really far better than my imagination. I was using the Garnier BB Cream for quite a time. I have a combination skin and it used to accentuate my oily areas and left me with a greasy feeling day long. Pond’s is perfect for those who have oily or combination skin. (Review Coming Up)
5. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner: Good pigmentation, literally waterproof but I think it’s bit highly priced. (Review Coming Up)
6. Revlon Colorstay Makeup: I love this foundation. Very light, stays for a long long time, non-oily, gives a dewy finish to your makeup. (Review Coming Up)
So, that’s it. How do you like it girls? Please do let me know in the comment section. If you are having problems posting comments, as the Google+ comments only allows users those have a Google+ account, then please message me on Facebook. Thanks for reading. See you next time. Take Care 🙂
[All pictures are taken by me. Please do not copy paste.]