So here are my preferences.
- Blush or bronzer: blush, because I am not good in contouring!
- Lip gloss or lipstick: lipstick because they covers up the dissimilar tones of my lips very efficiently. (P.S. – My upper lip is darker than the lower!)
- Eye liner or mascara: eyeliner
- Foundation or concealer: foundation
- Neutral or color eyeshadow: neutral, but that choice depends on my mood totally!
- Pressed or loose eyeshadow: pressed eyeshadow
- Brushes or sponge: brushes
- Perfume or body splash: perfume
- Lotion or body butter: lotion
- Body wash or soap: body wash
- Lush or other bath company: Anything that suits my skin and anything with a nice smell. I am obsessed with things with nice aroma I swear!
- Jeans or sweat pants: jeans, jeans, jeans!
- Long sleeve or short: sleeveless 😛
- Dresses or skirts: dresses
- Stripes or plaid: stripes because vertical stripes make me look longer!
- Flip flops or sandals: sandals
- Scarves or hats: scarves, I need to flaunt my hair!!
- Studs or dangly earrings: studs
- Necklaces or bracelets: bracelets
- Heels or flats: flats
- Cowboy boots or riding boots: riding boots
- Forever 21 or Charlotte Ruse: F21 all the way!
- Sake 5th or Nordstrom: Never bought anything from them so can’t tell L
- Curly or straight: Wavy, like I have, but I can’t take my eyes off a person who has nice and healthy straight hair.
- Bun or ponytail: Both (mostly ponytail)
- Hair spray or gel: Hair spray
- Long or short: long
- Light or dark: dark
- Side swept bangs or full bangs: side wept ^_^
- Up or down: up
- Rain or shine: shine, rain makes my heart gloomy (I can see you frowning!)
- Summer or winter: winter
- Fall or spring: fall (I love the fragrance it brings with it J)
- Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate (except ice-cream flavors)
- East coast or west coast: East!
I Love My Post Big 1 Year Celebration!
Organized by: Futures and Life in a Break Down
Hi all, there’s something great for you today!
How many of you like blog hops? I think everyone of you is raising your finger in the air. Like all of you, I love blog hops too. It’s fun, you get to meet several bloggers around the world, share your views, learn from them and make a good connection. Blog hops are very important to newbie bloggers like me! You get to gain exposure for your own blog while networking and meeting other bloggers in the blogosphere.
So, do join this awesome blog hop + giveaway and make new friends.
I want to thank Shubha from Blue Velvet Addict (click to visit her blog, her blog is worth visiting!) for nominating my blog for the precious award. I believe, most of you you that in order to receive this award, you have to follow certain rules.
Rules: Here are the few rules to receive the award.
- Answer all of the 11 questions that you are asked to answer.
- Put the badge allotted for you on your blog.
- Tag 11 more blogs to giveaway the award in the form of a badge.
- Ask the 11 bloggers a set of 11 new questions.
- Contact them to notify them about the award they got.
- Which is your favorite blog?
- What/Who empowers you the most?
- Which is the first blog that you followed?
- Which song in your mobile/i-pod that you’ve listened to the most?
- Which is the first cosmetic brand that you have bought from?
- Which is your favorite online shopping site?
- If you could go back to past and hug and say thanks to somebody, who would that be?
- Your favorite YouTuber?
- Name one thing in your closet that you can’t go out without?
- One quote that you wish the world would live by?
- A blogger that you are following who deserves more views/ followers than they have?
I will be posting reviews here. It could be about a product or a website or anything else. Thanks for reading this. It’ll be great if you give your opinion about my new blog. Thanks.