How many times you carry a huge make-up bag or torso to the school or college. Never, right? But touch ups during the long weary periods is a must. Stocking up the nuts and bolts is must. So, what are the essential things that must be in your pouch? I have created a list (in no particular order) for you. Check out the list-
- Moisturizer: If you have dry skin, you would certainly need a moisturizer during the school/college hours. Be it moisturizer or hand cream or body butter; keep them in your bag to avoid dry skin.
- Lip Balms/Chap-sticks: Lip balms are quite important because, in school/college, we need to do a lot of job talking, blabbering and gossiping. So, our lips get chapped several times and lack moisture. Mending it by applying lip balms or chap sticks to avoid persecutions.
- Facial Wipes: Facial wipes come into two different varieties, dry and wet. It’s good to use a wet wipe as it contains moisture. There are several kinds of wipes available in market, cleansing, moisturizing, makeup removing, soothing and a lot others. You should choose a cleansing wipe as it does all the necessary things for you. Cleansing your face and neck during school/college is more than important.
- Blotting Sheets: Some of you might have experienced patchiness or shine on your skin after a few hours of putting makeup or cleansing your skin. To make your skin look matte and natural use blotting sheets to blot the redundant oil from your skin.
- Hand Sanitizers: This is also an essential thing that should be kept in your BSK. In school/college, we meet several people, go to toilet and do more other jobs that could defile our hands. So, we should use a hand sanitizer to basically keep our hands clean and prevent germs to invade into our body.
- Nail Clipper: Nail clippers can be proved as your emergency assistant. Think, you are rummaging inside your bag and one silly nail breaks. For a girl, when a nail breaks it feels like a heart-break! So, having a nail clipper in your survival kit is very important.
- Rubber bands, Bobby pins: It’s almost impossible to maintain untied hair throughout the long hours of school/college. So, keep some rubber bands and bobby pins in your bag, so that you could manage your hair whenever you need to.
- Eye Lash Curler: Eyelash curler can help your eyes to open up instantaneously. Keep an eyelash curler to transform your weary eyes to rejuvenated eyes.
- Deos/Mists: Body odor during the periods is the biggest turn off one can have. Stinking body is certainly a no-no. Keep deos or mists in your bag to freshen up yourself.
- Water: Always keep a bottle of water in your bag to avoid dehydration and skin impurities. Keep in mind, 8 litres of water per day is essential to keep healthy.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Please drop your queries, suggestions and complaints in the comment box. Feel free to share this anywhere, just give the due credits to this blog. The Back to School/College is about to end. Only one post till the end. Tomorrow will be a makeup related post.
* Please do link your posts in the comment box if you have done similar posts or willing to do one. I would love to add your links in my posts.
Read the Previous Posts on this series here.
Disclaimer: The above images is not mine. I have found them apposite for this post so I grabbed them from Google. So, all images are from here.