Hi all, how was your day? Mine was a boring one. No one likes to study all day!
Anyways, today I have a very colourful post for you all. It’s March already, the transition time from Spring to Summer. Moreover, tomorrow is Bengal’s version of Holi. So, I thought of creating a look that is soft with a pop of colour. I chose the colours pink, peach and teal for this look. Have a look-
- Lakme CC Cream
- Kyolan Derma Colour Camouflage D-30
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
- NYX Blush in Bourgeois Pig
- Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact
- E.L.F. Eye-lid Primer
- Beauty UK Eyeshadow Palette- Soho (Used the 1st row, 2nd Shade from the left)
- Maybelline Colossal Liner
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner- 87
- Maybelline Hyper Curl Mascara
How to Achieve the Look-
Step 3: I applied a soft pink matte lipstick and then topped it off with a bright pink gloss. If you want the look to be less glossy, you can always blend the lip colours with the help of your finger.