Packaging- The Maybelline White Superfresh compact comes in a cute white plastic packaging. It comes with a regular white puff and a mirror which comes in handy during touch ups. There is nothing extraordinary about the packaging.
The White Superfresh compact gives a sheer to light coverage which again is okay for me as I already told you that I don’t use my compacts for coverage. It doesn’t give a good coverage but it definitely makes your skin look brighter. It instantly brightens up the entire face which gives an illusion of fairer skin tone. The presence of a mineral called Perlite in the compact causes that instant radiance to the skin.
- Doesn’t feel chalky.
- Doesn’t look cake-y when applied.
- Instantly brightens up the face.
- Helps control sebum for at least 6-7 hours with touch ups. (varies)
- Have UV filters.
- Cute, travel-friendly packaging.
- Comes with a puff and a mirror.
- Easily available.
- Coverage could have been better.D
- Does not stay for 12 hours as the brand claims.
- Limited shade range.