Hello all, if you remember I had posted a picture of me with Ajoy Sengupta, the National Makeup Artist and Training Head for Givenchy India. If you don’t follow me on Instagram yet, then here is the picture (do follow me on Instagram ^_^)
So, last week I got an opportunity to meet Ajoy at the South City Mall, Kolkata and get a makeover done by him. I couldn’t be happier! On meeting we greeted each other then he went on introducing me to the Givenchy cosmetics. That was my first time to a Givenchy counter. I was head over heels in love with the cosmetics waiting there for me. Ajoy showed me some of their classics and also some of the new launches and both of the categories were absolutely to die for. I got to see and touch their Le Rouge lipsticks, the ones with gorgeous black leather packaging for the first time. Here are some pictures of the products-
Magic Khol Eye Liner Pencil (black and brown)
- Let your moisturizer sink in to your skin before you start your makeup.
- A hydrating serum is always better than a moisturizer because it sinks in to the skin very well.
- Start applying the foundation from the center of your face as the light hits the center first.
- Lining the lower lash line completely would make you eyes appear smaller. Instead, line it half way through with darker colour and add lighter colours towards the inner corners.
- Applying light shimmery shades to the inner corners would make your eyes appear winder.
- Don’t skip contouring your face as it gives a depth and definition to your face, especially if you are going to be clicked.
- Lastly, do not skip your skincare regime. A properly maintained skin is the best canvas for any makeup.