2. No Need to Roam around the Mall for One Piece of Garment.
Shopping with Sammydress.com
Hi guys, so I am finally back after being MIA for a long. A lot has happened to me and my life has completely changed since my last post. I am not in a state to discuss about it in this post. Some of you might know it but for the rest I will try to talk about it in a life update post. Today, I wanted to share my experience of an recent online purchase from a new online store in the block named Aplava.com. This review was long due since I made my purchase in late June. So, without further ado let me quickly share my views on this website and show you what I got from there.
Aplava derives its name from sanskrit origins. Aplava (pronounced “AAp luv” in original sanskrit) means taking a bath to purify oneself. It’s an ablution process of cleansing oneself.
What is My Beauty Score?
They give you an opportunity to ask the group of experts (including beauty experts and dermatologists) if you have any query. The Beauty Score thing totally worked for me as the products that were recommended for me were absolutely appropriate. The list of products is not much but I have to acknowledge that the catalogue they offer and the quality of brands as well as the products is way too rich despite them being a startup venture.
Things That I Liked about Aplava.com:
- Over 3000 products from Indian and international brands to choose from.
- Product recommendation based on your need and concern by select experts.
- A chance to accumulate points from every product you purchase and redeem them.
- Free shipping over 1500 INR.
- 10 days free return.
- 24×7 customer care service.
- Easy navigation.
Overall, I really liked this website. My experience with Aplava was very satisfactory. I wish to shop more often in future. I would like them to introduce more brands both high-end and drugstore soon. I hope you found this post helpful for your next shopping. Write down your favourite website for international beauty products. I will be back again with some new posts soon. Till then be safe and keep smiling!
Disclaimer: Sponsored post but my opinion is 100% honest as usual.
|My Shopping Experience with Limeroad.com
I am listing up a few things that I like about Limeroad-
- Over a million styles, numerous brands and products at one place.
- Easy navigation.
- Timely dispatch.
- Cash on Delivery available.
- Free shipping over Rs. 300
- Supportive customer service.
- Secure packaging.
- Facility to earn points through creating scrapbooks.
They also have a mobile app but I never found it to be enough helpful. I would rather prefer their website for shopping.
[Disclaimer: Sponsored Post]