Hi, guys! First of all, I want to wish you a very happy new year. I hope you had a great time celebrating it. May your life fills with immense joy, laughter, health and prosperity. The first post of 2018 will be an unboxing. You know how much I love beauty subscription boxes. So, this time I tried India’s most affordable subscription box that is the Euphorbia Box.
Compared to the other available subscription services, Euphorbia Box is pretty new to the market but the products they curate within such a nominal price tag is unrivalled. They have three subscription plans, 1 month, 3 months and 6 months. Let me show you their subscription plans-
- 1 Month Plan- Rs 248/-
- 3 Months Plan- Rs 744/-
- 6 Months Plan- Rs 1,488/-
If you go for the 6 months subscription plan then you will get a free full-size product in your box. Now you see, there’s a reason why they are called India’s Most Affordable Beauty Box.
Now, let’s take a look at the January Euphorbia Box and see what I received in mine.
January Euphorbia Box Contents-
- ML Matt Look Lashes Push Up Mascara (Rs.399)
This mascara reminds me of the Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara. The packaging is so cute and stylish. I cannot wait to use this!
- Cape of Good Soap Bath Salt- Ocean Breeze (Rs. 299)
Bath salts are really relaxing and they also help in exfoliating your skin. Although I don’t have a bathtub to run a bath with this salt, but I think I can make a good use of it by pouring some into a bucket full of water. Let’s see.
- Mond’Sub Bio-Gold Collagen Eye Mask (Rs. 200)Mond’Sub is a brand I heard a lot about in 2017. I have slight dark under eyes and a little bit of puffiness at the end of the day. This mask can be a great pampering for my eyes at night.
- Cape of Good Soap Lip Balm- Spice & Orange (Rs. 175)A lip balm is always welcome in your winter subscription box because you can never have enough lip balms. The flavour sounds great for this season.
- A Pair of Red Thread Afghani Earrings (Rs.345)How pretty are these! I love statement jewellery. I have never tried colourful jewellery but this time I am going to wear these.
What did you get in your January Euphorbia Box?
That was it for today’s post. I hope you found this post helpful. Make sure to share it with your family and friends if you did. Pour in your thoughts in the comments. Your comments encourage me a lot! Do subscribe to our Newsletter so that you get notified whenever there is a new post on the blog. Will talk to you in my next post. Till then, be safe & keep smiling! Follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for regular updates and also Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!