Hello all, happy weekend! First of all, I want to say that I am deeply affected by the news of the attacks in Paris. My heart goes out for the families of the victims. Let’s pray for Paris and the entire World. Let there be peace on earth.
Finally, all the festivities are over (I feel so low writing this) for now, until Christmas and all of us are headed back to our works. So, I am back with a new post for you guys. Today, I am going to talk about my October favorites. I know I am a little too late for this. It’s mid-November and I am writing about my October faves. But, there is always an excuse (which I am not going to repeat again!). So, without further ado, let me show you the products that have made it to my list of favourites.
1. Vichy Eau Thermale- (150ml for 650/-)
I got thisproduct in May and I have been using it continuously since then. I use it so much that I think I am now totally addicted to it. Since it’s getting cold and dry, I had to put it aside but believe me, it’s a tough job! This miraculous spray has done a great job for me during those scorching summer days. It made my face feel fresh and rejuvenated every time I sprayed it onto my face. I am kind of addicted to facial mists now and the Vichy Thermal Water is the reason behind it. I am going to post a full review on it very soon. Don’t forget to keep an eye on my Facebook Page for updates!
Price- 650/- for 150ml
2. Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water (200ml for 875/-)
If you are following this blog for quite some time, you must know that I had posted about the Kama Ayurveda Festive Gift Box for Durga Puja about a month ago. The box contained three full-sized skincare products which included the Pure Rose Water. This is perfect for you if you have oily skin issues. I have a very oily t-zone and the Rose Water has helped me controlling the oiliness around the area. I use it twice a day as a toner onto my cleansed face. As I told you earlier, I am a facial mist lover and this is certainly one of my favourites. Again, a full review on it is coming really soon.
I used this product throughout the month of October to remove my makeup. It proved to be a saviour for during those festive days. I totally depended on this product. I just want to tell you that it did not worked so well for waterproof mascaras. It did remove it but not entirely. I have moved on to something new and it has already become my favourite. I have a full review on the Bioderma Sensibio H20 if you want to check out (click on the subtitle).
This was my favourite go to lipstick for the month of October. I love the shade. It’s coral and it suits my skin tone so very well. I love everything about it from the texture to the formula. Matte, coral lips are always sensational! I have a full review on this lipstick too. Click the above link to read the review.
Price- 700/- 5. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic
If you guys remember my Aplava Haul then you will know that this lip product was one of the items I got from that website. At first, I was a little skeptical about the shade because I thought it might wash me out but fortunately it did not. It goes really well with my complexion. I wore this like crazy during the Puja days. It has to be my current favourite lip colour. I had reviewed another shade from this range. If you are interested, you can click here to read.
6. Fame App
Now, on to the tech fave. The #Fame app has been my favourite ever since I did my first beam! I got an invitation from the Fame team to do some live beams (beams are just live streaming, nothing exceptional!) to which I readily agreed. As a blogger, the best thing that can happen to you ever is to chat with your readers and get their feedback, live! I did not want to miss the golden opportunity, so I created an account and started beaming. Now, I have been beaming for a month and a half and I am loving this experience. I am so glad and humbled that you guys are following me, liking my beams and appreciating my efforts. The #Fame app is available (free) both for Android and iOS. You can download the app here- http://dl.livfame.com/social. If you want to watch me live, my username is sayantinee. I would love to see you all there!
So, that was it for this post. I hope you liked my October favourites. Tell me what are you loving at this moment. I will be back with a new post soon. Till then, be safe & keep smiling!
Hello everyone, welcome to Day 3 of the Fall Party. I can’t believe it’s already day 3 of the week! I hope you are enjoying these posts. Hugs for those who have engaged with this activity and sharing the posts unconditionally. Love you all!
In today’s post I thought of sharing 5 of my favourite lipsticks which I consider perfect for Fall time. Most of them are drugstore brands. So, let’s get into the post!
1. Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red Lipstick- 07: This lipsticks are really creamy thus moisturizing. My lips tend to get dry during this season and this lipstick fights that. I love the shade as well. It is very close to the Pantone Colour of the Year 2015, Marsala.
2. NYX Butter Lipstick- Razzle: I love this lip colour a lot beacause of the shade. It instantly brightens up your face. It’s creamy, feels literally like butter on your lips. You might have noticed it in my last haul. Read here.
3. Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick- P130: If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, you will know that I posted a picture of mine wearing this lipstick and asked you to guess the range. This is the lipstick I was wearing in the picture. There is no lipstick in my kitty which as as Autumn-y (sorry for my poor vocabulary) as this one. The best part is that it retails for Rs 260 only!
4. MAC Girl About Town: This is again a creamy lipstick. The bright fuchsia shade is just perfect for Fall, at least for me it is.
5. MAC Ruby Woo: Last but not the least is my favourite of MAC lipsticks, Ruby Woo. A Fall makeup is incomplete without the classic red lipstick. Ruby Woo is the perfect red lipstick for me. The blue undertone best suits my complexion.
I hope you like the post. Don’t forget to share the post if you liked it. See you tomorrow in my new post. Till then be safe & keep smiling!
Hello all, how are you all doing? Winter has finally started to pack its bag and we now have the delectable Spring to welcome into our lives. I am a Spring-lover. How about you?
Anyways, let’s start the post. We all know that Korean skincare is one of the best ranges of skincare in this world. Many of us might not be aware of this but, Korea contributes a huge number of skincare products to the world. The ingredients and technologies they use are totally inspired by the usual norms of nature. A lot of people are addicted to Korean cosmetics and so am I. I won’t use the word ‘addiction’ but I am surely fascinated by Korean skincare.
If you are following my blog for a long time, then you would know that I once got lucky enough to win a giveaway by Donah (sweetjellybean.com) where I won a beauty box by Wishtrend called the Wishbox- Cosmic Bloom. I must admit that before that particular event, I was not enlightened about Korean cosmetics and their efficacy. Firstly, because I was literally an amateur in the field of cosmetics and lastly because we don’t have much access to Korean cosmetics in India. It was then when I realized that skincare plays a huge role. I was totally unaware and ignorant of skincare rituals. When I received that Wishbox, I got to try my hands on some excellent Korean skincare products. I would like to introduce two of my favourites with you-
Though I loved the whole box and everything inside it, these two have left a great impact in my heart. I wish to buy the full size of them someday. Now, let’s see my favourites-
Where to Find the Best Korean Cosmetics?
1. Elisha Coy Always Nuddy CC Cream: This one has become my favourite ever since I started using it. Elisha Coy is a leading Korean Cosmetics brand that has won millions of hearts all over the world. This one is a supremely efficient CC cream which works on to correct your skin and even it out for a clearer skin. I basically use it to correct any blemishes on my skin before applying any sort of foundation or BB cream. I use it after my basic skincare rituals. It does its job as it claims. Clears out any imperfection or discolouration, adds no colour and perfectly blends into the skin leaving it flawless.
Where to Find the Best Korean Cosmetics?
2. MAX Clinic Night Flash Massage Oil Foam: I don’t know if I have talked about this earlier, but if not then let me do it now. Before using this product, I had no idea what a oil foam is. If you haven’t used a oil foam before, it’s basically a foaming cleanser with oil. Rich and creamy in texture, this mild cleanser leaves your skin smooth and supple after a wash. It doesn’t only clears the impurities but also works great as a makeup remover. Just one wash and it cleans your makeup like a miracle. It’s great to remove eye makeup as it’s very mild and gentle and one wash it enough to clear off your mascara, eyeliner or even kajal. I have not tried it on water-proof mascara but I hope it’ll work efficiently even on that. Sadly, I failed to find the full size of this product on their website later.
Those who are interested, Wishtrend has a Free Shipping Zone with a bunch of products. I would recommend some Korean brands for you such as Elisha Coy, Skin & Lab, C 20, Klairs etc.
I hope you enjoyed the post. Leave your opinions and queries in the comments and I promise I would try my best to answer them. Till then stay safe and keep smiling!