Looking for some yummy Valentine’s Day treats that could be made without spending much time in the kitchen? Try these two quick and easy Valentine’s Day Treats recipes that will win the hearts of your loved ones!
Check out this video!
Rich n Fudgy Mug Brownie
- Flour- 3 tbsp
- Powdered/Caster Sugar- 3tbsp
- Cocoa Powder- 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt (Optional)- a pinch
- Vegetable Oil- 1 ½ tbsp
- Milk- 3 tbsp
- 4-5 Chocolate chunks
- 1 tbsp Gems/M&Ms
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a microwave-proof mug.
- Add in all the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add chocolate chunks and gems and mix again.
- Microwave for 1.30 min and check. If it’s still gooey, leave it for another 1.30 mins.
- Top it off with vanilla ice cream/chocolate sauce.
Caramel Popcorn Milkshake-
- Vanilla Ice-cream- 2 scoops
- Cold Milk- 1 glass
- Caramel- 2 tbsp (Buy- https://amzn.to/2I9nwdb)
- Unsalted Popcorn- 1 cup
- Caramel sauce- Make it by using 1 tbsp milk and 1/2 tbsp caramel
- Mix all ingredients (except the caramel sauce that we made) in a blender jar and blend well.
- Line in a smoothie glass with some caramel using a spoon.
- Pour in the shake.
- Top it off with some popcorn and drizzle some caramel sauce over it.
Please LIKE this video, SHARE it with your friends and SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you want to see more such videos!